skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Laugh As Much As You Breathe
25.5.09
FRO YO
Baby came over last week to play and we walked over to Yogurtland to get some FroYo.
"umm I want mango, pomegranate, pineapple, strawberry and apple"
"did you know that is pistachio?"
She makes me smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
peeler
I am not very good at these blog things but I'll try for the sake of my few family members and 1 friend that reads it!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(50)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
▼
May
(9)
Dinnnner!!!
First Website
Sunday Funday= Family Time
FRO YO
I couldn't resist
Photoshoot with Adam Haas
OC Pet Expo
Mother's Day
Here goes
My Blog List
My Mommy Blog
La Familia Barnes
Rachel and Katie Do Europe 2008
The Alvarado Family
Maciha Family
Miss Vic the Tri Chic
Teaching in Japan
Hughey Family
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment